Come Bow Fishing with Captain Chris Kirby and Destin Inshore Charters. Fulfill your bow fishing cravings on the deck of a 22-foot Cape Horn -- A bay boat made to accommodate anyone’s Bow Fishing needs. Fishing will take place in the emerald-green blue waters off Destin, Florida. Destin’s home of the World’s Luckiest Fishing Village.
Things To Prepare For
Tired arms will definitely happen after a bow-fishing trip with Capt. Chris Kirby but that’s a good thing! The major species of fish that we will be targeted on our Bow Fishing adventure are:
- Big Stingrays
- Bat Rays
- Sheep Head
- Black Drum
- Seasonal Cobia
Unlike most Bow Fishing hunts elsewhere, here in Destin we do our entire Bow Hunting during daylight hours because its a lot easier to spot the fish and makes it a lot safer for newcomers and kids!
- Most of our Destin Bow Fishing is done on the calm waters of the Choctawhatchee bayou and surrounding waterways.
- We use top of the line Bow Fishing equipment to optimize your chances to take that trophy fish of a lifetime. PSE Wave compound Bow Fishing Bows and the AMS Bow fishing Reels are all we use.
- If you have a Bow Fishing Bow you are comfortable shooting and you would like to bring, we encourage it.
What To Bring
Good pair of polarized sunglasses is a must, sunscreen, drinks and snack. Remember don’t forget the camera!! There is nothing like a good bow fishing video.
What’s The Age Limit?
THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT! Most anybody can bow fish, we have youth bows available with lighter draw weights around 30 lbs for women and kids, while our adult bows are up to 50 lbs. Bow fishing is for the whole family!
- Minimum 3 hour trips but the most popular trips are 4, 6 and 8 hours
- Morning and Afternoon trips available.
- This includes up to a maximum of 6 people but no more than 2 shooters at one time for safety reasons.
- PSE Wave compound bows with AMS Reels.
- Fishing license.
- US Coast Guard approved & insured captain/guide.
- Fully equipped boat with ice and bags and fish cleaning.
- Gratuities (15-20%).
BOOK YOUR NEXT BOW FISHING EXPERIENCE NOW!
CALL CAPTAIN CHRIS KIRBY AT